TWI

Photobucket

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 4, 2011

New Tut Series....

Since I've seen so many of my peers struggle and appear intimidated with blending, I decided that there needs to be a basic blending tut series.... The next four posts will deal primarily with Blending basics.

1. The first in the series will deal primarily with theory,and my take on the methods used to create a basic blend.

2. The second tut will feature using the selections tool method.

3. The third will feature using the Clone Brush Tool.

4. The fourth will feature the eraser method.

I'm debating if I should focus my blog tut site exclusively on blending.
(I'm also considering putting up a poll to determine if my 'followers' or those reading my blog wish that to occur. So, your feedback is really needed.)

0 comments: